1. How do I have my infant’s name added to the Memorial?
To have your child’s name added, please fill out this form including the baby’s name, date of birth, and date of death.
2. My child’s name is spelled wrong. Can you fix it?
Certainly! As with making additions to your child’s listing, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the listing as it appears and the correction. Please give the incorrect listing as well so that we are sure to correct the right listing.
3. I submitted my child’s name, and I don’t see it listed yet? How long does it take after submitting a name to have it posted?
Updates to the Memorial are made about once per week, however, there are times when we may not be able to update it on schedule for one reason or another. If you do not see your child’s name listed after 2 weeks, please feel free to email email@example.com and we’ll let you know the status.
4. Does it cost anything to have my child’s name added?
Adding our child’s name to the Memorial is absolutely free. Your donations are welcome and help us continue our important research, but you are under no obligation.
5. I don’t see my question on the FAQ. What do I do?
Please email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.